- DialogFragment that creates an AlertDialog with the title and options specified in the constructor
- Can store some a data object (useful if you want the user to select an action on a specific item)
- Is retained in case of an orientation change
- Works great with ActionBarSherlock
- FIXME: do not use custom constructor, but add data with .setArguments and a Bundle
This is some code I wrote for fun to read the temperature from a TI LM35 temperature sensor and output the result with a speaker as morse code.
Note: Fig. 7 from the LM35 datasheet seems so have a different number in the current version of the datasheet