Function 1 (e.g. input signal/Eingangssignal):
Function 2 (e.g. impulse response/Stoßantwort):
I have been trying to convert a lot of embedded videos in pptx files to a different format lately due to compatibility issues on some systems, but have not found an easy and fast way – so I wrote this bash script.
The goal was to have a pptx with videos that can be played using Powerpoint 2010 or later on Windows as well as OS X without plugins. That seems to only be the case for MPG videos (mpeg1video codec).
To convert videos in a presentation
There is a very common touchscreen bug with the Oneplus One that can only be partly/temporarily fixed by a reboot and shows in several ways:
Although this seems to be in some way related to the hardware (because I could easily reproduce it by making it warmer), a new touchscreen firmware was published recently in the CyanogenMod 12.1 repository that seems to work arround the problem somehow. I can attest that installing the new firmware fixed the problem on two Oneplus Ones that I tried it on. Battery life is noticably worse though, but this is said to be fixed with some changes that were committed to the CM12.1 repository on June 2.
I have wanted to create an LDAP server as authentication back end for a small student association that I am in for quite some time, but I did not do it yet because of the administrative chaos that LDAP servers seemed to be. I did not find a good ressource which described the best and simplest solution for a simple use case:
Most of the tutorials I found seemed overly-complicated, and I did not want to leave an administrative mess for the next person who has to manage the system.
The following (German) blog post described the process in very easy terms. I set up a working LDAP server with OpenLDAP in under one hour (including some testing I did that was not in the tutorial):
I followed the tutorial until “LDAP Samba Implementierung” and had no problems under a virtualized Ubuntu 14.04 LTS server (not on a Raspberry Pi).
Today I experienced a strange problem with my notebook (Dell Precision M4800) and LAN card (Intel I217-LM, driver e1000e). I connected a LAN cable, but it just would not get a connection. Not via DHCP and network-manager, not via DHCP/dhclient, and not via static ip. On the same notebook, everything worked fine under Windows 8. Symptoms:
This is some code I wrote for fun to read the temperature from a TI LM35 temperature sensor and output the result with a speaker as morse code.
Note: Fig. 7 from the LM35 datasheet seems so have a different number in the current version of the datasheet